Sunday, November 2, 2014

Week 4: Websites for Reading/Writing Skills and Technology-enhanced Lesson Plans

Hello!

This week was another week full of great experiences and useful resources.

First, I discovered a lot of websites to build reading and writing skills in students, which I had never heard about or visited before. I was very excited at the variety and amount of resources available on the web. And I feel lucky to have the possibiliy of knowing about them.

Then, I prepared a technology-enhanced lesson plan for a group of my students. This was very helpful for me to "see the whole picture" of lesson planning organization.

Finally, I described the main issues which affect my student's learning of English. I'm really hoping I can help my students to overcome those issues with the use of technology.

All the best,
Lore from Argentina

No comments:

Post a Comment