Sunday, November 30, 2014

Week 8: Teacher Resources Online

Hi!!

This has been a very productive week with a lot of work which luckily was worth the effort!

First, I completed the first draft of my project. The fact of having to write a report on how I implemented the technology tool and the impact it had on my students, made me see its strong and weak points from a different perspective and better understand the overall results.

The peer review task was very helpful as well. I had the chance to read about a colleague's project, and how students from a different part of the world reacted to it.

This week I had the opportunity to explore some very interesting online resources for teachers. Since there were a lot of resources listed on the course site, I chose to focus on two of them: Hot Potatoes and Padlet. I used the first one to create vocabulary exercises about the family, and the second one to create a collaborative activity with a wall on Padlet. I'm really looking forward to using these tools with my students and see the results!

Greetings,
Lore from Argentina

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful reflection about your week 8 experiences, Lore!

    I'm glad the peer review process was a positive one for you. I look forward to reading your work in the coming days.

    You sound enthusiastic about the resources you learned about in week 8 and excited about using them in the future. I hope that you will continue to explore ways to use all of the tools you've been introduced to in the Webskills course during the coming years. There's been so many tools and there's so much you can do with each, the possibilities are endless!

    Smiles,
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete